Bedroom Tour: A Look Into My Mid-Century Modern Bedroom

Bedroom Tour Mid Century Modern Bedroom Hermione Chantal Bedroom Tour Mid Century Modern Bedroom Hermione Chantal Bedroom Tour Mid Century Modern Bedroom Hermione Chantal Bedroom Tour Mid Century Modern Bedroom Hermione Chantal Bedroom Tour Mid Century Modern Bedroom Hermione Chantal Bedroom Tour Mid Century Modern Bedroom Hermione Chantal Bedroom Tour Mid Century Modern Bedroom Hermione Chantal Bedroom Tour Mid Century Modern Bedroom Hermione Chantal

Here’s a quick look around my mid-century inspired bedroom! I painted the walls white a few weeks ago and it has changed everything! My room feels so light, bright and airy and it really makes all the vibrant colours pop! I never used to be a fan of white walls, they seemed almost too clinical to have in a bedroom, but I have seen the light (quite literally, it’s really bright in my room now!)

Anyway, enough of that, for a more detailed look at what’s in my room, check out the video below:

9 Comments

1. April 22, 2017 / 7:03 am

this looks great! so clean and beautiful colors !

• hermionecbs@gmail.com
      April 23, 2017 / 8:57 pm

Thanks Brittney! 🙂

2. Sam
    May 1, 2017 / 5:02 pm

Hello Hermione!! I ADORE your style, you are beautiful and classy and funny and smart (you, and everything you do!).
    Your blog’ relooking is awesome, it perfectly suits the graphics on your videos and, may I say, even the look of your bedroom? 🙂
    Could you pleasepleaseplease let me know in which number of “Flow” you’ve found the beautiful Yelena Bryksenkova’s illustration you framed? It’s a b/w-colouring version of one of her most known coloured images… could you please give me an advice about this? Thank you so much, and don’t worry at all if you have no time/you don’t want to answer!! 🙂
    Have a nice day,
    hugs from Italy (you have to travel here one day!) :-***

• hermionecbs@gmail.com
      May 5, 2017 / 10:44 am

Thank you soooo much for the lovely comment!! i’m sorry it has taken me so long, I didn’t see it until now but it has made me smile so much 😀
      I found the colouring book in issue 16 of the international Flow (I think!). I believe it had a photograph of a fairground wheel on the front! I’m obsessed with her work, it’s beautiful!
      Also I love that you’re from Italy! It’s one of my favourite countries, I travel to La Marche every year! ? Which part of Italy are you from!
      Much love from England

3. LIly
    May 3, 2017 / 12:02 am

Your room is so pretty! I love your blue and white prints above the shelf!

• hermionecbs@gmail.com
      May 5, 2017 / 10:40 am

4. Ellesmere
    May 15, 2017 / 4:38 pm

Hi Hermione,

I love how modern your room is, and how you have a really pretty color scheme! I love your bedroom, it is my dream bedroom 🙂 I hope you have a lovely day!

• Ellesmere
      May 15, 2017 / 4:52 pm

You should “plant” your succulents in the swan and take them out of their pots. Then it might look more cute! 🙂

5. November 16, 2017 / 2:08 pm

Your bedroom looks adorable and I loove the colors that you used – very beautiful!